Mysore - Coorg - Kabini - Ooty Tour Package (6N/7D)
Package Name: Romantic Mysore - Coorg - Kabini - Ooty Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Mysore, Coorg, Kabini, Ooty and Coonoor
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Mysore
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and then visit Chamundi hills
to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple, St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mysore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel, and then proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Return to the hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate. Then visit to Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg - Kabini
In the morning, after Breakfast, check out the resort and drive to Kabini
- a beautiful wildlife destination for tourists who are looking for a perfect holiday spent among the lush green forests and great way to get explore the wildlife. Kabini was once the hunting grounds of erstwhile British rulers and King of Mysore. On arrival at Kabini, check in to the resort and have an energizing lunch thereafter. Rest of the day at leisure at resort (or if time permits, go for Jungle Safari at Nagarhole National Park starts at 3 PM) Dinner at the resort, and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 05 : Kabini - Ooty
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out from the resort and get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty at the resort and drive to Ooty
, - the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. Enroute, visit Bandipur National Park
, Pyakara Waterfalls
, 6th & 9th Mile
Shooting spots. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit to Coonoor (by toy train - optional)
known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sims's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit the Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive back to Ooty and on arrival Visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
, Rose Garden
. Evening enjoy the boat ride at Ooty Lake
- one of the most refreshing and beautiful places to visit in Ooty. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Ooty - Coimbatore / Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Coimbatore / Bangalore. On arrival at Coimbatore / Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Mysore - Coorg - Kabini - Ooty Tour Package.