Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package (6N/7D)
Package Name: Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Kabini, Wayanad and Kozhikode (Calicut)
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate. Then visit to Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Kabini
In the morning, after Breakfast, check out the resort and drive to Kabini
- a beautiful wildlife destination for tourists who are looking for a perfect holiday spent among the lush green forests and great way to get explore the wildlife. Kabini was once the hunting grounds of erstwhile British rulers and King of Mysore. On arrival at Kabini, check in to the resort and have an energizing lunch thereafter. Rest of the day at leisure at resort (or if time permits, go for Jungle Safari at Nagarhole National Park starts at 3 PM) Dinner at the resort, and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04 : Kabini - Wayanad
After munching some healthy breakfast, check out from the resort and get the final glimpse of the Natural beauty at the resort and drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel. After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman and visit to Sujippara Waterfalls
, a thundering three-tiered waterfall. This place is also famous for rock climbing. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and and drive to Kozhikode
. On arrival on Kozhikode, check in to the hotel and visit Kallayi bridge
- on the banks of Kallai River which links with the Chaliyar river on the south by a man-made canal. Then visit Kozhikode Beach
- the favourite spot for all those who enjoy watching the setting sun. Kozhikode Beach provides a wide variety of delicious sea food such as the famous 'Kallummakaya' (mussels). Dolphin's point is a rewarding tourist spot where you might witness the mesmerizing sight of playful dolphins. Other attractions include old lighthouse, ancient piers and the Lion's park for children. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kozhikode (Calicut) - Bangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Kabini - Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package.